WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Smitten with Taylor Burke Home's Quick Ship options, and we love the Kelly Bench!

We Are back from Highpoint, 
the Epi-Center of American Design.  We were fortunate to have previewed gorgeous new products including 
Taylor Burke Home's Collections!
Highpoint can be a whirlwind, but attending Market leaves me re-charged with new inspirations and sources.  I love the energy at Market.  Taylor Burke Home's punchy, fresh fabrics, upholstery, case goods, lighting and more top my favorites, and I especially enjoy the company's energy, which stems  from Creative Director Julianne Taylor. 
 
 I am smitten with the new Quick Ship items they offer.  There are those times when we need it in a few weeks, no questions asked.  I am also very grateful for the gorgeous hide-covered Kelly Bench the firm donated to my room at Design On A Dime.  The gala is this Thursday and after a two-day installation we will be ready for the big reveal.   With philanthropy at their core, the firm values supporting the design industry!
Their Quick Ship program launched in February with great success. It is a perfect option for customers with fast approaching project deadlines.  
Check out some of the quick ship wares...
Tables and Accent Furniture 
lead time, 2 weeks
Kelly Brass Bench  
Gregg Park Coffee Table
upholstery seating: 
lead time 3-4 weeks 
 
Gatsby 84" sofa
Gregg Park Chair 
Hollings Chair

 Dallas sofa 78" and 88" 
Guillaume sofa 84"
they are members of the Sustainable Furnishings Council,and source sustainable and eco-friendly materials in the manufacturing of their products. Taylor Burke Home is proud to note their brass and chrome are made in the U.S.
Stop back later this week to see the Kelly Bench utilized in our Designer's Atelier space at 
Design On A Dime in New York City.
Happy Nesting
XO Tamara